Monday, March 06, 2006


High school hockey tourney starts on Thursday. I'm starting a pool. $5 gets you in, winner takes all. Class AA quarterfinal games start at 2pts per correct game and point values double for each subsequent round (third place game is 4 pts, consolation games are 2pts for the first round and 4pts for the consolation championship). Class A point values are half of AA values. Tiebreaker will be total number of goals scored by both teams in the Class AA championship game.

The brackets can be found here. Just e-mail me your picks along with your tiebreaker. Don't forget to give me consolation bracket and third place game picks. Teeblah, you get in for free since I owe you money. May the best man win.

3 Comments:

Blogger f theb said...

Submission sent. All the rest of the entrys are just giving their money to me at this point.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mike Honcho said...

I am also participating in this illegal activity - even though I will be out of town and won't have the pleasure of watching.

PS - if f theb wins - I will welch on my responsibility to pay the $5 for religious reasons that won't allow payment to individuals who enjoy same gendered make out sessions and 2 hole play

11:09 AM  
Blogger HandsTeam said...

Turns out I'm an idiot. Tourney started today, not tomorrow. Oh well, there are probably about a dozen entrants at this point, so winner stands to make over $50.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home