Friday, April 06, 2007

Grayson in the cheap seats.



You'd think a long-time Twin Cities sportscaster could get some better seats.

I was going to let Teeblah post about this because his picture was so much better but he's dropped the ball.

***Update***
Apparently Grayson's having some tough luck on the job front. He's got a blog.

And he posts comments on MNSpeak:

And to think I still want to work in television.


My name is Jeff Grayson; I used to be the main sports anchor at KMSP, yes the FOX9 that was called right wing. Actually, that only applies to the Fox News Channel--believe me, there was no right-wing anything during my years there. I was at KMSP 12 years and miss it a great deal after being let go last fall. Like all of you writing on the threads, I am interested to see what happens in the news wars and the Sports Wrap deal. I hope to get back in the game at another station or FSN, but there just aren't enough positions right now. So I watch like the rest of you.


I actually found out about your site when someone told me that somebody posted something about seeing me out and about; the person mentioned I was taller and heavier than he expected, and he was surprised I was buying ink printer cartridges instead of having a laser printer. I'm afraid he's right: I'm 6'4" and could afford to lose a few pounds, and my wife and I do spend more than we'd like on ink cartridges because we thought we couldn't afford a laser printer. For those of you who want me back on the air, thank you. For those of you who are glad I was shown the door, at least you don't have to watch me anymore. I've rambled enough. I look forward to reading and posting!



Sounds like Jeff's having a tough go of it...

1 Comments:

Blogger f theb said...

I think it's also super sweet that he has his own name on the back of his jersey. Looks like someone wants to get noticed, although I'm not sure why in his situation.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home