Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Aiight, nobody is going to think this is funny but here it is anyway, (I laughed)
As long as I'm at it here is some more Wonder Showzen:
Bible cartoon
Beat Kids
Beat Kids 2
Beat Kids 3
God, I didn't mean to put this many beat kids but they are oc, search for more at youtube
Winobot
Speaking of out of control here's more Wonder Showzen on Womanhood.
Fired yet? No? Ok
Let's get serious and talk about global politics.

It's late...I'll get some real blogging at some point

2 Comments:

Blogger f theb said...

I've been watching this show recently, and, and Brian Fellows would say, "It's crazy!!"

I'm not really into little kids interviewing people and saying stupid shit that makes them uncomfortable. It bothers me for some reason. I do like this though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guTrIybBjrU&search=wonder%20showzen

8:54 AM  
Blogger f theb said...

Well, I don't think that link's gonna work but it's call A Day With the Police and it's tits.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home