Thursday, April 19, 2007

The exciting life of Tom Boland and co....

The salsbury's are in reference to the chopped and formed beef patties that are in the style of the Hamburg steak - now commonly referred to as hamburger. the office is in reference to the television show that is mildly funny at times, at best, that will no doubt include some played out storyline involving Jim and Pam's never to be romance. Classy night at the Ave'Lallemant/Boland estate.

The reply was that Nicole preferred cooking some hamburger patties in cream of mushroom soup and watching sitcom reruns.


On 4/19/07 1:11 PM, "Boland, Tom (RBC Dain)" wrote:
> Do you want to grill out at Andy's tonight? I think Duffy would be
> there. I told him we were thinking about salsburys and the office.
> What do you think?
>
> Tom Boland
> US HRSC Administrator


I am not saying that hanging out at my house is all that great - but early in the spring when the weather is still novel, and with a potentially great hockey game on a channel that Tom doesn't get - you'd think this would go the other way.....

2 Comments:

Blogger teeblah said...

I could wield my awesome power and ax this post, but that would be commie-like. I am a benevolent mega-ruler-dictator-admin.

2:29 PM  
Blogger f theb said...

pwned.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home