Friday, May 18, 2007

Ahhh Friday. How we doing? Do you need that last little push to get you to the weekend? It's time for linkage!

Apparently 150 members of the media have died in Iraq. I realize you can't say "we'll fight over here and you journalists can safely document over there" but still. 2008 can't come fast enough. What a shit bucket, this mess.

Not sure why I jumped out with some half-assed political commentary. We need some funny, how about this? I am seriously thinking about changing my ringtone.

Speaking of ringtones, Brad Neely keeps "bringing the gold". At some point I would imagine the well would dry up on the ridiculously funny, but not yet. It has been interesting to hear who likes this stuff, who loves it, and who could do without. It's like a humor-friend barometer. I am not saying your wrong if you don't like it, or any less of a friend, I am just saying I might require a three page essay explaining why you don't like it. Site your sources, brah.

Speaking of insipid, irrational, self absorbed demands. Check this out. I've attempted to blog a forwarded message here so bear with me. First check out the document that was attached. Now click here for the email string. It starts at the bottom right with the bride sending out the a "bridesmaid contract". I cut it down so you don't have to scroll through the winding path that got it to me and focus on Mike's hilarious comments.

(sorry about those images, i can't get them to not suck right now, i was able to read them when my browser is maximized)

Speaking of hil.. oh forget that. That is annoying. Apparently Bob Odenkirk is working on a new show for superdeluxe.com. The first episode is the video in the middle on the top. The cut the crap promo is also worth your time.

Here some more stuff I found through gorilla mask that is worth a look:

High Times Editiorial Office

Caveman series for ABC (from Geico ads)

I havn't even watched this but I found it looking for something else that has Adam Mckay and Will Ferrell.

This is the 3rd fucking time I had to retype this link. Blogger is acting crazy.

Here is the Will Ferrell thing I was looking for.
and some Pearl out takes for good measure.

Still have atime? Here is the prank war at college humor. If you start with #1 they pretty much explain everything in the videos. Warning: If you watch all five of these videos you may find yourself 40 minutes in the future with no work accomplished.

Speaking of no work accomplished...

2 Comments:

Blogger teeblah said...

Ok I can't get those stupid landlord links to work so just go to funnyordie.com and check it out yourself.

9:57 AM  
Blogger f theb said...

Alright, an empty-time breaker... I'm still trying to find a better term for that. I'm researching the "gaps" in the blog and trying to come up with theories on the how and why of it all.

My best guess: Nobody cares.

Or is it deeper than that? Perhaps it's something so mind-blowing that it may change the way we think and blog forever. Perhaps.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home