Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm not sure if everyone knows the real identity behind everyone's blog handle, moniker, alias, etc. I certainly don't. However - I am of the impression the HANDSTEAM is James - and is probably referring to the Hands Team - as in the guys who field on side kicks.

It is clearly much funnier to break it up as Hand Steam - which should be forever James' new nickname. We should also fabricate a masturbation story to accompany it in case people ask why we call him Hand Steam. Maybe it would inolve that magic smoking fingertip glue you got with the mail order magic kits as a kid - or possibly Icy Hot. Submissions are encouraged.

4 Comments:

Blogger f theb said...

You are correct, James was given the nickname "Hands Team" while living at 817 8th St., due to his inability to catch absoulutely anything thrown his way. I am a big fan of "Hand Steam" however, and shall now picture this version in my head whenever I hear it in reference to him. I'll try to think of a story behind the legend soon.

My name, f theb, is my NTN trivia handle at Bentley's, under which I have slayed all comers. It was supposed to be "F The B" buy space constraints wouldn't allow it, therefore f theb was born. As for what it means, you figure it out. Hint... it is not "Feel The Bosom", "Flick the Bean", "Fire the Bozo", "French the Bartender" or "Flash the Boss".

3:25 PM  
Blogger teeblah said...

Nice. You made it back. My handle is a snarky play on my initials and general disdain for the world.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Mike Honcho said...

I did make it back - no jail time. My younger brother did throw his own poop at my (naked) older brother in the kiddie pool, though - so close enough.

Anyways - I know what f theb means - and I know who teeblah is - I am talking about the guy behind the guy behind the guy. Teeblah is obviously Boland - and based on f theb (finger the bunger) being at Bentleys - it must be that candy assed Nick Dirks. How about the rest of the people??

2:57 PM  
Blogger HandsTeam said...

Hand Steam is a pretty funny nickname. Hey, how the heck do you make an original post on this godforsaken blog? All I know how to do is comment on other people's posts.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home