Friday, April 21, 2006

Not sure how to link to it - but there is a link on the MLB website of Julio Franco becoming the oldest major leaguer to hit a home run - albeit a pansy one. I blame steroids.

On a similar but unrelated note - I have 4 years of NCAA athletic eligibility left - and plan on becoming the oldest starting quarterback in MN Gophers history - I'm just waiting for Cupito to graduate and the new stadium to get built - I don't want to play in the Metrodome - it isn't a classy enough venue to really showcase my talents (superb arm strength, extraordinary mental capacity, legendary poise and leadership, a 3.9 40 yd dash, 48 inch standing vert, and disproportionate freakish strength in the weight room).

Sign up now if you are going to want tickets to come see me play - I'm sure when the new stadium is built - they won't be as easy to come by as they are now. Also - make note of 2014 - which is when I will be flying to New York to participate in the NFL Draft Day Extravaganza - but I will refuse to play for the Chargers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home