Sunday, April 23, 2006

Not sure if anyone saw this on Sat. night, but I was watching this live on OLN with my brother when it happened. Wow. It's a legit hit too.



Hit the small play button in the bottom left hand corner to watch it here, instead of at you tube.

Playoff hockey rules. So does the Gopher Football team, which is definitely climbing the ranks of the local teams around here in my book. The new stadium is close, and now they're trying to keep dirty Iowans out. Next up, get the Sconie bastards out of here and give Caspian James a call. I hear he's the real deal.

Twins looked solid this weekend. About as solid as my poop on a Saturday afternoon after a Friday spent at Hollihan's. The White Sox are clearly the better team. I don't want to hear about luck or that it's early. We'll end the season stiff-arming the Royals for 4th in the division at this rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home