Sunday, May 21, 2006

Back in Action! Teeblah was down but not out. Just wanted to mention the cabin weekend June 1-4. Thats a Thursday - Sun. Me and Nicole will be leaving Thursday evening around 7:30. You can come up any time you want over the course of the weekend, we won't be doing a central booze/food deal again this year so BYO but there will be food and booze there as well as the corner store and local bars, so just get your butt up there. I'm thinking Grand Bocce Tourney on Sat afternoon. So to summerize: Club Shed vs Club Nip (5$ dock fee), Ridiculous Precision, Flaming golf balls, "Take your shirt off fag", "Tongue fuck it", Vag-kick.com...Comment here like an rsvp with the who and when so Nicole knows what she is in for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Honcho said...

don't forget me puking so hard I got two black eyes and driving home with an empty peanut can to puke into. I'll provide the Gatorade and Gin - everyone else can just buckle up. I'll be there - maybe Molly. I think we'll bring a tent. Booyacasha.

5:17 PM  
Blogger f theb said...

I'm out. I have nothing more to say. I hope everyone has a great time.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home