Monday, February 13, 2006


First annual Lazer Tag Extravaganza Huge Success!

We went to play Lazer Tag on Sunday night and it was quite fun. Many were invited but few rose to the challenge. Because they are d-bags. Anyways, the final scores were:
1. James (Most Deadly, although I still contend his vest wasn't working properly) 9125
2. Nicole (Most Professional) 2125
3. Dircks (Marksmanship Award)2025
4. Boland (Most Frantic)1925
5. Mac (Where's the ammo?)50




In other news, I'm getting ready to get my hockey gear and Dircks doesn't think I need breezers or elbows. His list includes:
skates,shins,gloves,stick,helmet(shield not required) and jock.
I like his idea because then I can buy fancier gear when there are fewer items, however I don't like the idea of losing an eye or getting clattered in the corner and breaking a hip. Let me know what you guys think I need. Also Dircks was deeply wounded when he found out about this team that he apparently isn't involved with. He has vowed to derail our season by joining a rival squad and playing dynamite hockey from start to finish. I think we should just avoid that possibility and bump Zettsman or whoever and take on the crafty winger that is F theb. Also this would be a great place to post info for the league as it becomes available (schedule, dues, practice, etc.)

xoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger HandsTeam said...

A few in the league did the no breezers thing, but I can't personally imagine going out there without breezers or elbows. Probably because I'm usually the one who, unable to stop properly, is flying into the boards or taking a spill on the ice. But I would think you could pick up some breezers and elbows for cheap on hockeygiant.com (sorry F theb, but certain sporting goods stores are a bit expensive when you're trying to get outfitted with a whole hockey ensemble).

7:27 PM  
Blogger f theb said...

First off, as a general point of information, if you want to buy shit online, Hockey Monkey bitch slaps Hockey Giant and doesn't bother to buy it flowers when it is done. There is no way I can compete with the Monkey price wise. Hockey Giant, on the other mitten, is either on par OR HIGHER PRICED than Lettermen Sports. That being said, all of you still have the hookup at LS, and that goes a long way. Nobody services shit like I do. Nobody. I will custom rig your shit so that Joe Thornton will look like a C Pee-Wee in comparison to you.

And I carry quality shit. Hockey Giant carries Gear product, which to my knowledge is made by indigenous tribes somewhere in the deep forests of Brazil, where they have never seen ice, let alone Martin St. Louis' blistering snap shot. Know what you buy. Don't be a douche. If price is what you want, then the Hockey Monkey is mos def the way to go. If you want to excel, come see f theb.

11:34 AM  
Blogger HandsTeam said...

All I know is that Hockey Giant took me from ordinary fan in the stands to hockey phenom for just a bit over $200. Every piece of equipment you could want, I got for that price. Now granted, the cage has come off of my helmet due to the gradual loss of the screws that kept it on, and the padding on the inside of it is freeing itself from the adhesive products that joined it to the shell at an alarming rate, indicating a distinct lack of quality, and for those things I will likely have to make a trip to Lettermans to either have the helmet serviced or to buy a new brain bucket. And I don't know anything about Hockey Monkey or its abusive but curiously satisfying relationship with Hockey Giant. But I do know that if you're short on cash, the online vendors will get you a long ways. But it should be noted that I highly respect the professionals at Letterman Sports and truly appreciate the experience of buying quality equipment from friendly people in a no-commission, pressure-free environment. And if you're going to get your skates sharpened and you don't mind driving a half hour, there's no one better than F theb.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home