Thursday, July 13, 2006

Step one complete. I finally got a fricking picture for a header. I will be changing the header pic periodically so if you have something you would like to see up there, send it my way. I changed colors because I was messing around with alot of templates. I ended up doing the links over, not sure if I forgot some but I did add a few new ones (check out Jun's page). Ummm what else. Oh yeah, Im close to adding different pages. Is there any interest in this? Examples are:
A page for picture sets so if you have a few pics you can post them without taking up a shitload of space on the front.
Downloads page where I could provide files that you want (think music,video,software,requests, etc)
Essays/reviews/rants page. would it be better to seperate that type of thing into its own area?
I'm also very close to adding search capability for the growing archive.
I'm going to bed now.

1 Comments:

Blogger teeblah said...

PS I am having a grand old time trying to delete the WBWTB from the top of the header. It should just be the cursive font in the corner.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home