Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I think I just heard a Radiohead song on the bathroom muzak channel here at work.

Anyways, a couple of things: First, the fantasy football league. We are still hashing out the details, but we are looking at Sept. 3 at 4pm for the draft. Please comment here if that doesn't work for you. You will be able to participate online if you can't be at Matt's. We also have been debating auction vs. serpentine draft styles, you can put in your two cents here.

Also, Biv has scheduled a trip to Madden's resort in Brainerd Oct 5-8. There will be plenty of golf, fishing, booze and poker. The more the merrier so let me know if you want more details.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Honcho said...

Did you find out if any of your leagues has room? I think it is ridonkulous that at 26 yrs of age I have to beg my high school friends to let me play fantasy football with them. Seriously - consider it a donation - I don't follow - nor do I intend to - closely enough to screw anybody up - I just want the motivation to stay for the 3pm slot at Manderson's once the Vikes are done. And don't give me this "we have enough guys" garbage - every year you all piss and moan about someone - just grow some nuts - or borrow a couple from GW (of the bear f'ing variety, not Bush) - and kick someone out of the league to make space if necessary.

I'd like the details on the resort deal - bad time of year for me work-wise - but I might be able to pull it off....

4:26 PM  
Blogger HandsTeam said...

I prefer serpentine to auction. Go Wingers!

9:02 PM  
Blogger teeblah said...

You're in the league CJCSIV, please stop crying.

9:16 AM  
Blogger teeblah said...

I guess Andy will be OOT so I or somebody will need to draft for him. He is putting together a rankings but obviously this won't work auction style.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home