Saturday, July 22, 2006

Good Lord, there needs to be more action on this shit. Especially more drunk shit.


I'm drunk. I want to clairify that immediately. I was at Hollihan's for a good portion of the evening, wiht Dan and Mandi (his fiancee). Mandi is spelled with an I. I found that out tonight. I'm not sure how I feel about that right now. I asked her if she put a heart over it when she spelled it, and she replied "Sometimes, when I'm in the mood". Do you have to be in the mood to put a heart ovr your name??? Just a question. I have an I in my name, I never put a heart over it. Maybe a skull.... that would be fresh. Hollihan's may be the greatest bar in the history of history. Where else could you pay $3.50 for Sapphire(sp?) Tonics??

I think a National Wan + Mandi (with an I) day should be proclaimed... with myself as the DJ. I think I have a few songs in mind.... 1st... Bump and Grind (R Kelly)... I suggested either this or "YouRemind me of my Jeep" as their wedding song... I think they were into it. I'm thinking of the 4th of October or possibly the 3rd of November. Save the Date and all that.

I have nothing else. I hate myself. It took me a good 5 minutes to proofread this shit and I'm not sure it's all good at this point.

Fuck.

That's it, I'm ghost like Swayze.

F theb

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Honcho said...

You need to quit biting lines from Andy Samberg - you poser. For more hilarious videos - go to www.suburbanhomeboy.com.

I can't imaging the debauchery that will be real life when Tom and Nick are re-united in WBL. I'll have to make planned visits to participate - finished of with the Bomb (F TheB knows what this is all about - I recommend you try it if and only if you have an iron stomach and a budget that supports Zantac)

I think you should start spelling your name with a skull over the I. And have someone at work develop and email signature as such for all of your business communique (pardon the french - I work for a Canadian company).

If I were you - I would hate myself too - for not making frequent enough occurences at Legends, Mayslacks, Macs, or any other NE treasure. Speaking of that - we need to all link up and get F'd in the B.

I hear there is another cabin trip - I can't go because months ago a friend of mine decided to buy tickets to a Ben Harper/Damien Marley show at Floatrite for me and a girl that I was dating that I clearly didn't like. So know I have to pop for the extra ticket - miss the cabin - and be the third wheel at a BEN HARPER CONCERT. Weak.

Peace!!!!!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home