Thursday, February 16, 2006

I have royally F'd myself.

One - I asked a girl on a date - and she said yes. Clearly I don't have any business fraternizing with the opposite sex. I'm sure all of you have a story where I managed to kill what was otherwise sure pussy just by being me.

Two - She isn't a drinker. I haven't left the house without intending to drink since 9/11/1994. What in god's name do you do in this town, on a Sunday no less, without drinking? And don't say church.

Three - How do you get in a chick's pants if she isn't a .20 BAC?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Honcho said...

Thanks - I actually found this and offered it up - but she didn't exactly jump at this opportunity.

What kinds of ideas do you have if the girl is black?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Mike Honcho said...

Maybe I'll just get some 40's and some dice and we'll get crunk and ride around in my whip listening to tupac.

Later - we'll stop at McDonalds for Double Quarter Pounders - cuz it's game time baby - and she'll end up luvin it.

12:15 PM  
Blogger teeblah said...

You are an idiot.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home